Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fucking....

BOOST LEAKS!!!!!!!!

Anyone want to buy a ForgeDV and spacer?

So an A3 pal of mine, Tuan, helped me run some logs on Thursday using his Vag-Com, because my car hasnt been running right. My boost hasnt been holding like it should.

We ended up seeing that I probably had a boost leak, so we put the car up and crawled under.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Sure enough, we found a ripped hose on the Forge DV... fixed it...
Ran another log, same thing... so theres another boost leak somewhere that i'll have to find when I have time.

While I was at it, I grabbed a few pics of Tuan's A3... Very sick, S3 front, Oetty sides and rear, Oetty quad, Gold VSXX... check it.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

On the way home, I caught a glimpse of this beaut
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Oh, and heres a pic i grabbed from after the DDM/EuroDyne meet, when we went to go grab some drinks at Huntington Beach Pier and watch the US vs Canada hockey game
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Then after that, watched dru install reinstall his intake and do an oil change...
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home