Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Project: I.C.E. Update

So I did all the wiring and installed my amp over the last 2 days.
Wasnt so bad, just took some time.
Installed the power wire down the driver side on the first night, and the rca signal cable, signal wire, and ground down the passenger side.

On a bright note, I got my rear passenger side tweeter working finally, I guess it was unplugged on the inside (inside the door pannel), as well as rear passenger side window control, which was also unplugged.

I just wish i had a spare sub laying around so I could test out the amp, to make sure everything is working fine.

Either way, I should be picking up the sub later this week. So stay tuned!!


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home