Sunday, July 29, 2007

A3 vs E46

So i was on the 101 freeway at 3am goin like 75mph... and i this car coming up on my left at like 120mph. It turns out to be a Blue E46 prefacelift coupe w/ wheels and led tails... and right behind him at like 110mph is a stock 335 coupe. And then the e46 puts on his hazards, so I'm like" wtf, did an E46 just beat a 335?"

The two drive off together... and like 5 min later i end up catching up to the E46 by itself...
I'm curious to see if this guy really beat a 335, and how my A3 stacks up against a E46 so I gas it a lil next to him and drive ahead... and he starts going too.
We both floor it and i pull ahead of him, by like a car length..

I go up to like 110... the whole time 1+ car lengths ahead. I let off at like 110mph cuz thats just too fast for me... I'm not crazy. But the E46 he keeps going to like 120 and he gets ahead of me
after I've already let off the gas and flashes his hazards.

So he obviously didnt beat the 335, just did a ricer flyby and flashed his hazards....

But its nice to know i can beat E46s now...
However, the thing thats bothering me is that I dont know if he has a 330 or 325...
Im hoping 330... but i have a sneaking suspicion its a 325. I just need to chip now...

Disclaimer: I usually NEVER race.... EVER. This is like the first time I've ever really "street" raced... However, this was really late at night on a empty road....
Also i really wanted to know how my car would stack up against an E46!!! lol



Oh yeah, the suspension install today went horrible... more info on this tomorrow... too tired right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home