Saturday, April 12, 2008

I hit a possom!!!!

So i was heading back to my apartment.... and im entering the freeway on one of those 360 degree onramps....
I couldnt see too far ahead cuz my headlights were aimed down (thanks a lot auto adjust headlights! >_< )
Then outa nowhere i see this huge mangled dead thing in the middle of the road...
And there was nothing i could do... i just held tight and held my breath...

BAM!! and i hear the thing scraping under my car... between the car and the road... all the way out the back of my car...

FOCKKK

When i got back, i was expecting to see like a decapitated head stuck in my grill, and blood splatter everywhere...
But surprisingly there really wasnt anything...

Good thing i didnt have a lip... that thing would have gotten torn off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home