Monday, September 14, 2009

Dubfest 09

Went to Dubfest yesterday...
Woke up at 6... drove to Irwindale Speedway and met up with the EP SoCal and NorCal crew.
We had about 15+ cars showing with us total. Although maybe 5 or 6 of those were guests.

I didnt show with the crew though, MRR wheels wanted my car at their booth so I showed with them.


And a pic taken by a EP NorCal member:


The weather wasnt bad, the first half was really cloudy, but after noon, the sun came out and the clouds went away and it got a lil hot. Some of us got burned!

The show itself was ok, there were some nice cars, but not many. There also wasnt many people there... but overall it was pretty fun.
The car show gave out a lot of freebies... i even got a free aFe intake from the raffle! I'm considering putting it on...

EP took home 6 trophies, including strongest team representation.

Unfortunately I didnt win anything agian... there were 4 A3s at the show. And only 2 were judged. I wasnt judged because I wasnt registered because I was a booth car.
So basically they gave out a 2nd and 1st place A3 trophy... there wasnt even a 3rd place!
I was told that if i was judged I prob would have won 1st... sigh.
Next time :\


I forgot to bring my camera this time so....
Here are Dru's pics

Crew w/ trophies


Me trying to nap, lol


Oh yeah, I have a possible Falken tire sponsorship coming up.
One of the photographers from Falken came up to me and told me that he was gonna show my car to his boss, and if he likes it, they'll send me a set of tires and shoot my car.
So I'm crossng my fingers!



After the show we headed to Diamond Plaza for the 9th Life Plaza meet....
A decent number of cars showed up, but we only stayed in the parking garage for 20 minutes or so, then went up for a much needed dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home