Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Last Minute Summer Modding

So schools starting on Thursday... I wanted to get some stuff done before I'm too busy to....

1. When I put on my Neuspeed intake, I had to lose the engine cover... which looked ugly as hell....


So I cut up and basically destroyed my stock engine cover/airbox
After LOTS of dremeling, sawing, cutting, snapping and almost-going-blind-ing
I got this:


Looks MUCH better....

2. I swapped my CF mirror covers out with OEM black ones... I got sick of the CF ones... these flow nicely with the glossy black roof... No pics... but you know what black looks like...

3. Washed my car, which was very needed....

4. Claybar and Waxed the trunk hatch... since it basically had no wax on it... and contaminants were sticking to the clear coat...

5. Tomorrow comes wheels!!!!!!
19x8.5" White TA LM Reps on 215/35/19 Falken FK452



Damn after all that, you should see my fingers...
All the skin is coming off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home