Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Reason, and The Past

So, as many people know, I got my A3 a few months back...
Ive decided to document the progress.... Although ive already started.

With my E46, there were a lot of times, i wanted to look back at a past mod, see when i installed it, etc... But i couldnt remember.
So this should solve that for my new car....

Heres where i left off on the 2000 323i:
The Latest Rig Pics: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=469600

Heres a really good progress thread of my E46:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=459433

Final Pics:


(Although its missing the newest pics)

Here is some info and 2 of the first pics of the A3:
2007 Ibis White A3
Received 2-23-07
Factory Options:
6-Speed MT
Premium w/ Leather
Open Sky
Technology Package

I didnt really want that many pics of the car before I got it modded



Heres where i plan to be in a few years with the A3 (Hopefully):

Photoshop thanks to Andrew Alewine

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What brand are those rim's you have on that concept picture of yours.Thanks

July 6, 2007 at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home